Gillette Venus Aloe Vera and Breeze Razors are a Bliss to Use!
Let’s address the elephant in the room first….before buying any hair removal product, you might want to thoroughly investigate. So, let me present you my Gillette Venus Razor review.
I have always been terrified of waxing. And why not? The pain that I have to bear to get a flawless skin is too much. But I get caught between wanting a satin-smooth, glowing skin and not wanting to wax.
Right then, I took to shaving. And trust me ladies, despite the image that razors carry, it has been my go-to pal ever since.
In a matter of few minutes, they help me get rid of hair on my entire body and I’m good to go! Yes, it’s said razors leave a stubbly skin after hair removal but I found the Gillette Venus Razors which are so effective that they leave behind only a smooth, soft and glowing skin for you to flaunt.
I’ve used the Gillette Venus Aloe Vera and Gillette Venus Breeze which are both masterpieces on their own.
Gillette Venus Aloe Vera Review – View Latest Price on Amazon India
Gillette Venus Aloe Vera is a basic razor from the brand with the 3 blade system that has cushions around the blades for your skin protection and better hair removal – it can remove hair in a single stroke without any nicks or scrapes. The body is blue and translucent which is looks-wise pretty.
The handle is designed to give you a soft yet firm grip. They will not slip-off your palms even when you use it in the shower or after a bath. That’s definitely a plus! You can see the neck of the blades are angled. And, it also has Aloe and Vitamin E strip which is the limelight of the razor.
Let’s look at what the razor proudly features:
- A glide strip that has Aloe Vera and Vitamin E extracts in it to nourish your skin.
- A flexible head that pivots and glides easily along the contours of your body.
- A round head with three blades that move to remove the smallest of your hair.
- Honeycomb Guard for easy and smooth movement.
- Rubber handle for easy grip to help you use the razor in the shower.
- Painless and chemical-free hair removal.
My Experience with Gillette Venus Aloe Vera Razor
Before using the Gillette Venus Aloe Vera, I was using its disposable razors. They worked well, but its good to keep them safe for my emergency or travel times. Ever since I’ve started using the Aloe Vera shaver, I haven’t looked back. It’s like you cannot question it’s efficiency, it’s that good!
I have tried shaving with the razor on dry skin, after a warm bath, on a soapy skin as well as on a skin with shower gel. The razor’s efficacy didn’t change at all in any of the cases.
However, after using it on a soapy skin, at times my skin felt itchy. I applied a little bit of moisturizer to go with it and it was all. You need to remember, though, that after shaving, moisturizing is a must after hair removal.
On wet skin as well as on a shower cream skin, the razor moved on my body like it’s where it’s meant to be. I tried it on my legs and all my hair was removed all at once. I didn’t have to repeat the strokes. The three blades move and hence, it gave me the closest shave of my life.
I was worried about cuts and ingrown hairs. But to my surprise, the razor didn’t let my skin suffer from any of it. To protect my skin from cuts, it has those protective cushions around the blades. They felt soft while I moved the razor on my body.
As said, the pivoting head is flexible enough and it angulates according to your body. As I kept gliding it across my skin, the head adjusted itself according to my curves and that was such a relief!
After shaving, my skin felt as smooth as butter! It must be the nourishment of Aloe Vera and Vitamin E and the glow of a hairless body!
Pros and Cons of Gillette Venus Aloe Vera Razor
It is true that the Gillette Venus has a lot of benefits to provide you with. But are there are limitations? Let’s take a look.
- It removes the tiniest of your hair.
- Very efficient – it will not miss out on a single body hair.
- The razor is free of chemicals.
- Very easy to glide on your skin and shave off your hair.
- Lightweight and has anti-slip, easy-grip handle.
- Easily available.
- Affordably priced.
- Lasts long.
- Safe to use – will not cut your skin at all.
- It may not suit you if you have a sensitive skin.
- Shaving leads to hair regrowth in a few days. So, you’ll have to reuse the razor again.
Gillette Venus Razor Review – Would I Recommend the Gillette Venus Aloe Vera?
Of course, yes! It is a wonderful gift for women with amazing features, is economic, and provides a painless solution to achieve satin-silk skin in minutes. Compared to other methods of hair removal, using Gillette Venus Aloe Vera is totally worth it.
The razor comes with a long life, leaves your skin smooth and glowing in a single stroke, has the nourishment of natural ingredients for your skin hydration like Vitamin E and Aloe Vera, and keeps your skin protected from cuts and scrapes.
Overall, it is a convenient razor that will make you shave off all the other alternatives from the list. You’ll stick to the Gillette Venus Razor for life.
I loved the Gillette Venus Aloe Vera but then lately, the brand launched Gillette Venus Breeze and I couldn’t wait to lay my hands on it. It features the same 3 blades that are mounted on springs for proper movement and glide on skin, two flexible gel bars which have the scent of freesia flowers.
The razor is lavender in colour and is transparent to look at. The handle is made of rubber with an anti-slip and a good grip control.
The handle consists of a clip-like section which is designed to keep the cartridges in place, firmly and strongly. It is a strong, ergonomic, and sturdily designed razor.
The razor is packed with several high-quality features that are designed keeping your comfort and needs in mind.
- Two gel bars, on the top and bottom of the blade, that are enriched with avocado and olive oil for super smooth glide.
- Comes with the fragrance of Freesia flowers – lovely to smell.
- Features a flexible head that pivots for an easy movement along your body contours.
- Designed with a round head and three blades mounted on springs that can remove the finest of body hair.
- A rubber handle that is easy to hold and grip even in the shower.
- Painless and zero-chemicals shaving.
My Experience with Gillette Venus Breeze Razor
The razor and the cartridge come in two separate and beautifully packaged boxes. You need to clip on the cartridge to the razor to begin shaving.
The purple colour of the razor is really pretty.. I found it very appealing! The handle is very comfortable to hold. Be it using in the shower or dry, the grip is amazing. I used it in the shower and it didn’t slip off my hands even once.
Hands down the best part about the razor are the gel bars with avocado and olive oil. You just need to dampen them and then voila!.. They lather for you. You don’t even need a separate shaving cream. That’s very important. Isn’t it?
They help the razor glide smoothly on your skin and leave it moisturized as well. My skin didn’t show any signs of dryness or itchiness after hair removal.
However, if you want to shave off your bikini area, you may need more lather and so, you will need a shaving cream apart from the razor. But other than that, the razor works just fine!
The shaving gel bars have a pleasant smell that come from Freesia flowers.. I personally loved it!
Shaving with Gillette Venus Breeze is just like a breeze, thanks to the 3 moving blades and pivoting head of the razor.
I saw no cuts and nicks on my skin. Reaching the tricky spots was easy with it and all my hair was removed at once. Hair removal is a pleasant experience with this razor! My skin felt fresh after using Gillette Venus Breeze.
Once the gel bars come off, you need to replace the cartridges. Now, the problem is, the bars finish off quicker than the blades become dull. Also, while cleaning the razor, the blades will dry quickly but the gel bars? They take a lot of time! They become sticky and create a mess if you do not store the razor properly.
To avoid this, you can store the cartridge in the box it was packed in.. I do the same.
But overall, this Gillette Venus razor is perfection. It is not only easy to glide on skin and shave, but also removes the finest of your hair, is effective, doesn’t require extra creams, moisturizes your skin, and in no time gives you a dazzling skin.
Pros and Cons of Gillette Venus Breeze Razor
Using the Gillette Venus Breeze brings a lot of advantages for you. Let’s take a look at them. Also, check out what is it that I didn’t like about it.
- Features a really attractive design.
- The shaving gel bars are a bonus – You don’t need shower creams or gels to get rid of body hair. They lather pretty well.
- The Freesia floral scent is pleasant.
- The razor shaves off the smallest hair on your body. Your skin won’t feel stubbly at all.
- Even on the curved areas of your body, the razor glides smoothly.
- Doesn’t cut your skin.
- After shaving, your skin will feel soft, smooth, and silky.
- The gel bars end up real soon. Even before the blades become dull.
- It takes a lot of time for the gel bars to dry up once they’re moist. They become sticky.
Gillette Venus Breeze Razor Review – Would I Recommend the Gillette Venus Breeze?
No second thoughts about it – I’d undoubtedly recommend it. It’s perfect from every angle. Such wonderful features, and it is available at an economic price. You don’t even need extra shower gels to let off the fuzz on your body.
Just the Gillette Venus Breeze will do. I am in love with it as it makes hair removal more convenient, quicker, and leaves my skin feeling all alive and loved.
Grab it soon ladies, you would love it too.
Gillette Venus Razor How To Use
Here are some useful ways in which you can achieve an irritation-free, painless, and pleasant shaving experience with the Gillette Venus Razors.
- Begin by moisturizing your skin. Say, by taking a warm shower or bath. If you well-hydrate your skin, it will be easier to remove all the unwanted hair as they will break away easily.
- Exfoliate before you use a razor on yourself. Doing so will remove the dead skin cells and allow the razor a smooth movement on your skin.
- Apply an ample amount of shaving cream on the area you want to shave and lather it. It will protect you from cuts, nicks, and irritation. However, using the Gillette Venus Breeze, you may skip using shaving gels or creams.
- Take the razor and start shaving. If you are shaving your legs, do it against the direction of hair growth from above the ankles. In case you’re doing underarms, you can shave in all the directions in which your fuzz grows. While shaving bikini area, beginning in the direction of hair growth is the right choice.
- After you’re done, apply moisturizer and you’re good to flaunt your super silky skin!
Conclusion: My Take on the Gillette Venus Razors
The Gillette Venus Razor reviews show that both the Gillette Venus Aloe Vera and Gillette Venus Breeze are super pieces that you ladies can get your hands on. I love the Breeze more!
But no matter which one you choose, make sure it meets your hair removal needs and gives you the smoothest skin you’ve always wanted!