With electric shavers making vivid impressions in the world, grooming routines for men have become easier, fun, and a pleasant experience. The devices have become tech-friendly, give a comfortable shave, achieve maximum closeness, and keep your skin well-protected in every shave.
Here’s everything you need to know about Braun 7899cc Electric Shaver
While keeping these attributes in mind, I think of the Braun electric shavers, mostly the Series 7 shavers. These aren’t the newest range anymore, now that the Braun Series 9 has been launched. But the Series 7 is here to stay for the perfection in their creation. Also, they are more pocket-friendly.
The Braun Series 7 7899cc is one of the premium wet and dry electric shavers from the range that has pretty much everything a man who wants to enhance his appearance is looking for. This Braun Series 7 7899cc Review will help you decide whether that man is you or not.
Braun 7899cc vs 790cc
There are a number of variations available in Braun Series 7 among which the 7899cc and the 790cc are the most popular ones. They are both efficient in their work but what makes them different?
Making a choice between them can be difficult. But I can sort it out for you.
The 790cc is the ultimate Braun Series 7 model and serves as the inspiration for all the other variations. If you only remove or add some technicalities to the device, it will become a different Braun Series 7.
Moving on, the basic difference between Braun 7899cc vs 790cc is that the former is a wet and dry electric shaver whereas the latter supports dry shaving only. And, you could possibly use it while it was on charging which wasn’t in the case with the wet and dry model.
Anyway, the Braun Series 7 include one of the most loved and recommended shavers of all time and are highly known for their best-in-class performance and the irresistible comfort they provide while shaving.
Things you should know about Braun Series 7: Features of 7899cc Electric Shaver
Now, let’s see how feature-friendly is the Braun 7899cc and what makes it one of the best smart shavers for you.
- ActiveLift Hair Trimmer – Works to lift up all the hair that lay flat on your skin, capture them, and shave them off.
- The 2x Opti-Foil for Closeness – This shaving element allows the shaver to give you the closest and most comfortable shave of your life. This way, the beard stubble stays away from you for longer.
- An 8–Directional Pivoting Head – The head of the shaver is flexible and can move in 8 possible directions with the help of macro and micro motions. No contours of your face will be difficult to shave with the Braun Series 7 7899cc.
- A SkinGuard to protect your skin – This keeps your skin away from the risks of nicking and cutting and helps in making your grooming routine an exceptional one.
- Five Shaving Modes – Features five modes to personalize your shaving experience. The lowest mode being, Sensitive and the highest, Turbo. There are buttons to help you shave in the mode of your choice. But mostly, the Turbo mode will be the most used, keeping the fact in mind how comfortable the Braun Series 7 shavers are.
- SyncroSonic Technology – Captures more of your beard stubble with every stroke. How? With the help of micro-vibrations. The shaver uses 10,000 micro-vibrations for the purpose.
- AutoSense Technology – To help give you more power to cut hair where your beard is denser, this technology allows the shaver to adapt to your hair with the help of a motor.
- A Precision Hair Trimmer – To help you keep your sideburns in shape, it specially comes with a trimmer that pops up from the back.
- A Head Lock – You can lock the pivoting head while shaving your chin, moustache or so with the help of this feature.
- Waterproof Electric Shaver – The Braun 7899cc is engineered to be used under water, meaning you can shave in the shower and clean it under the tap of running water. It gives you the support for both dry and wet shaving.
- A Run–Time of 50 Minutes – With a full charge that takes about an hour, you can use the shaver to groom yourself for a full 50 minutes. Reasonable! You can also quick charge it in 5 minutes. It will last for one shave.
Braun Series 7 7899cc Review: Should you buy it?
To decide whether you should go for Braun 7899cc or not, an extensive detail about how it performs will go a long way. Isn’t it? I’ll help you with it.
The electric shaver is silver and black in colour which gives it a very contemporary and stylish appearance. The entire shaver is silver whereas the rubber where you’ll hold the shaver is black and that makes it grab your attention.
The rubber on the shaver handle provides you with a good grip and you do not have to worry about it slipping off your hands even while wet shaving.
The razor bottom includes battery and hygiene indicators which will help you keep track of your electric gadget throughout its life. The hygiene indicator, which shows how dirty your shaver is after you have used it is a smart inclusion.
Coming to how the Braun Series 7 7899cc performs, it is absolutely exceptional. No matter how much your hair growth is, it will give you a perfect shave leaving your skin feeling smooth. Though if your hair growth is more, it will take you more time to complete your routine, but the shave will be a thorough one.
Neither will it cut your skin, nor pull your beard hairs or make you feel any kind of pain or unpleasant sensation.
It doesn’t even matter of some of your hairs are lying flat, because thanks to its active shaving element, it will effectively raise and cut it.
With this shaver, you can get the closest shave of your life.. it is hands down one of the best electric shavers Braun has ever gifted mankind with. It leaves behind no hair or stubble and makes your skin smooth and soft. You will enjoy the clean look it gives you.
Moreover, its SkinGuard will keep protecting you while you shave and keep you away from all the risks associated with shaving. You won’t nick yourself even once!
It’s not easy to let off hair from the tricky spots but with a flexible head that is 8-directional like 7899cc, nothing seems to be a problem. It will move along the curves removing hair from wherever needed without letting you feel any kind of pain.
Using the shaver becomes easier because of its shaving modes. They are basically the speed settings in which you want the shaver to work. Starting from Sensitive until Turbo, it has it all. But you’ll be comfortable with the Turbo because the shaver is really comfortable to use.
No matter how thick or coarse your hair is, 7899cc will give you a thorough shave and with every pass, it will capture more hair helping your grooming routines last only for a short period of time. This is one of the brilliant technologies for people who are always on the go. It makes Braun 7899cc perfect for people with hectic and busy schedules.
Furthermore, to shave your dense hair you will need more power and this device will provide that to you effortlessly.
It also has a trimmer that pops up when you want it to, especially for your sideburns. It is a good catch.
The waterproof trimmer does all of this work with a run time of 50 minutes with a 1 hour of charging which is decent enough.
This is a masterclass electric shaver with the right features that would look good in your bathroom, give you an effortless and pleasant shaving experience, make your skin feel smooth and squashy, and hence, makes grooming enjoyable.
It is a must-buy for people who want technology-rich devices at their disposal for ultimate comfort.
Pros and Cons of Braun 7 7899cc
- Has a reasonable battery life powered by a Li-ion battery.
- Has a modern and stylish appearance.
- Gives you an effortless and comfortable shave. Cuts your hair well.
- It comes with a cleaning station. It makes your shaver look like new every day.
- The price may be on the costlier side for some.
- Purchasing Braun Wash may be an additional cost in using the shaver.
Do I recommend Braun Series 7 7899cc Wet/Dry Electric Shaver?
Yes, absolutely! The Braun Series 7 7899cc is an impeccable device. Its performance is exceptional and all its intelligent features work together to give you a close, comfortable, and gentle shave. If you want a smart device for your grooming times, this is the right choice, guys!